Getting the right kind of job in this highly competitive environment is a real challenge. For a handful of jobs there are thousands of candidates applying which is making the job market situation even tougher.
- How can companies quickly identify talented candidates? Manually going through thousands of resumes or conducting interviews requires a lot of time and effort.
- How can good candidates, highlight themselves to companies? Showing a college mark sheet or a resume is not useful since companies can’t really differentiate using these.
The solution – AMCAT
AMCAT allows both companies and job applicants to solve this problem in a shorter and efficient manner.
- By having a standardized aptitude test (i.e. a common aptitude test taken by millions of candidates), scores can be quickly compared across multiple candidates allowing recruiters to quickly generate a shortlist of eligible candidates.
- By performing well in the AMCAT, a good candidate can stand out amongst their peers.
- AMCAT is inherently fair since every individual appearing for the test is evaluated on same parameters hence hiring happens strictly on merit.
- • The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures job applicants on critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills and job specific domain skills thus helping recruiters identify the suitability of a candidate.
- While most aptitude tests only measure an individual’s verbal comprehension and reasoning abilities, the AMCAT additionally evaluates personality traits and domain skills, thus becoming an ideal platform to match job requirements with the candidates.
- Post the test, AMCAT also helps identify candidates suitable for jobs based on their performance on the test.
- AMCAT’s comprehensive feedback report helps identify strong and weak areas so that one can work to improve in weaker areas or apply for specific industries/jobs where the student strengths are better suited.
- AMCAT is fast emerging as an industry benchmark with 700+ companies using it as a compulsory testing mechanism for entry level roles. We at COE work alongside industry leading names like Accenture, Snapdeal, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, ITC and many more. Our client list covers multiple industries like IT Services, Banking & Financial Services, Automobiles, and Telecom etc.
- There are thousands of small companies which are looking for good talent and provide great opportunities for growth. AMCAT works with more than 500 small and medium enterprises, helping them identify opportunities in companies which one would not typically approach.
- Apart from industry, leading job search providers like LinkedIn and Monster.com accept AMCAT as a certified tool for job selection.
Some key numbers about the AMCAT:
- Since inception, more than 2 million students have successfully appeared for AMCAT.
- Every month, more than 1.5 lakh interview calls are generated based on a student’s AMCAT score.