Chandigarh Group of Colleges-College of Engineering is one of the two engineering colleges running under the aegis of CGC Landran. The college extends a multitude of academic and training programs to bring out professional engineers. The college offers seven academic programs including 4 specializations of B. Tech, 2 programs of M. Tech, and an MBA program. CGC COE has put in a lot of effort to nurture students into competent and well-qualified engineers who would fit perfectly in the global engineering industry. To enable this, CGC provides robust training sessions, international exposure, Research & innovation facilities, etc. CGC COE provides a platform from where engineering careers take off. The college has well-qualified faculty members from IITs and other premier institutes who oversee the operations, research, and teaching in the institution.CGC COE Landran has 1200+ research papers and 600+ patents to its credit. It has a strong professional orientation with a focus on academic excellence and placements. The institution feels proud of the students who are already working with acclaimed companies like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, L&T, Samsung, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant and many more of the sort. The institution has gone miles in establishing a name in the field of technical education.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENGINEERING AT CGC-COE Landran:
- CGC-COE Landran is awarded with APAC 4th education leadership award in 2022.
- CGC-COE Landran is awarded with HONORARY MENTION AWARD 2021 in punjab region by internshala.
- CGC-COE Landran has the achievement of receiving the WEEK RANKING, INTERSHALA RANKING and CHRONICLE RANKING.
- It has validation and endorsements from corporations like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T and many more.
- Academic excellence ratified by students getting consecutive University Merit Positions.
- Innovative Projects with funding from DST, Government of India and prominent Industry houses.
- CGC-COE Landran has industry-sponsored laboratories like Microsoft i-Spark Center, CISCO Networking Academy, IBM University Programme, Infosys Campus Connect, HCL GoPro, Cognizant C2C, and many more.
- Increased Global standing by participating in various national and international competitions.
- It has a fully-equipped incubation center to help develop ideas into products.